Friday, September 13, 2013

Random Fridays: Hairstyles


Here's another Random Friday post, hosted by Emma! I highly recommend that you check out her blog, it's all kinds of awesome.

THIS WEEK'S THEME IS HAIRSTYLES.
OH
MY
WORD
THANK YOU SO MUCH EMMA

I am obsessed with hairstyles. If I'm bored, I look up hairstyles and try them on my hair. Sometimes in class if I'm bored, I'll do my hair into different types of braids --shhh--

 waterfall braids! <3

 queen braid, isn't it pretty?


 one of my favorites, the Chinese staircase ponytail


 braided sock bun. I have worn this so many times...


 fishtail braid! :)

 MESSY BUNS. OMG.


If you can't tell... I have a thing for braids xD
There are a lot of hairstyles I like, but these are probably my favorites! ;)

3 comments:

  1. That ponytail is so pretty! Thanks for participating this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waterfall braid is beautiful! Wow! Looks like it's hard to do.

    Thanks so much for participating in my giveaway and spamming me, LOL! :P You're doing an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS, AUDREY! You are a winner of the giveaway. :D

    http://hildald.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-winners-d_22.html?showComment=1379874210814#c87590112565987868

    ReplyDelete