Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hey Guys!

Helllooooo!!!!
(not that there's anyone who's actually reading this)
I've started a new blog, my writing blog =D.
Mostly you'll see free verse/haiku poems, short stories, and quickwrites.
I am participating in NaNoWriMo, and if I figure out how, there will soon be a widget showing my epic journey to 50,000 words.
That's about it, but I thought I ought to post some writing, seeing as this is a writing blog and all.

...and I've just spent ten minutes sitting at the computer, with nothing to write.
XD so excuse this horrendous piece of writing.
Magical
The wing of a fairy,
The cry of a nymph.
The song of a sylph,
The laugh of an elf.
The touch of a dwarf,
The grin of a gnome.
The cackle of a goblin,
The flight of a witch.
 
Yup, so it makes no sense, doesn't rhyme, has no meter, and in general sucks terribly.
That's basically how all my writing looks like.
 
I've always wondered... is peanut butter a solid or a liquid?

1 comment:

  1. the composite oil in the peanut butter is liquid which lowers the viscosity ;)

    ReplyDelete