-ignores that I've deserted blog for 2 months again-
well okay I guess I can't exactly just ignore that. I'm sorry. I'm a terrible blogger. I visit blogs very often, but I just never know what to post on my own blog.
But when I saw the fun questions tag on the fabulous Seana's blog, I thought it would be easy enough since it's like, a ready-made topic for me.
1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
June 11! :)
2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Black, turquoise, and gold.
3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
This is super hard for me to decide so here are 3 quotes I really like but they might not be my favorites:
"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." --John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
"When your legs get tired, run with your hear." --Cassey Ho
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." --I have absolutely no clue. Oops.
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Psh... no.... *wipes liar's sweat off of palms*
5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Once Upon A Time, Make it or Break it, and America's Got Talent
6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Kind, loyal, and likes to read (I'm sorry I just. Really have a hard time talking to people who don't read a lot because reading > life)
7) Do you like your name?
I'd like it better if my last name was a Shadowhunter name, but sure. Why not.
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I'm still trying to figure out what my Shadowhunter name will be so I'll get back to you on that.
But as for first names, maybe Hazel (from TFiOS and Heroes of Olympus hehe) or Isabelle (Lightwood) or something book-related, of course.
9) What is your fantasy dream?
To be a Shadowhunter. :)
10) Do you wear makeup?
Not normally, but I do for performances/competitions.
11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I'm writing several books, but I want to keep the ideas vague so they'll be a surprise if I get them published! Everything from magic to anorexia to gymnastics.
12) What makes you cry?
Books, specifically character deaths or something that a character says. (cough CLOCKWORK PRINCESS cough)
the occasional movie, but that's rare.
13) What makes you angry?
Any sort of racism, sexism, bigotry, or in general unfair bias. Also authors killing off the characters I love. Like. Seriously?!
14) What makes you happy?
Books, gymnastics, Jace, books, rain, my friends, books, books, books...
15) What is "Fangirling?"
defintion one: Audrey's favorite pastime
definition two: when one (usually female) obsesses over something (anything. Music, a book, a movie, an actor...) by crying over it, laughing too much, screaming, buying an abundance of related merchandise, etc.
16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
Ummm. Blueberries, Greek yogurt, and of course, chocolate.
17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Sushi, Greek yogurt, and who could forget chocolate.
18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
tap water (preferably cold), Chinese green tea, and guava juice
19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
*stern English teacher face* of course I CAN tell you about me ;)
Here goes: I'm Audrey Jones, 15 years old, and a competitive gymnast (not the super serious kind who try for the Olympics or anything, just to be clear). I am extremely obsessed with reading fiction of many different genres. I also secretly aspire to be a Shadowhunter and my one true love will always remain Jace from The Mortal Instruments series. Sorry, nonexistent boyfriends. *shrugs*
20) What are 10 random facts about you?
- I love butter cookies even though they're super unhealthy.
- I can't sing. At. All.
- I have weirdly green eyes.
- My hair is really, really, really long. But I usually keep it braided or in a bun or something.
- I have a secret dream to become a famous YouTuber (part of the BookTube community to be specific).
- I am useless with computers.
- I have participated in every single NaNoWriMo and Camp NaNoWriMo since 2009.
- That is not to say I've won all of those.
- I love cats.
- I don't actually have any cats.
21) What are your 3 fun things to do?
-do Pilates (it's just really fun okay)
-procrastinate on YouTube
Thank you all for reading! :D