Friday, February 7, 2014

Fictional Life Tag

I was over at the wonderful July's blog and saw the Fictional Life Tag, which she got from here. And it looks like great fun, so of course I rushed right over to my own blog to do it! :)
NOTE: I have a tendency to fall hopelessly in love with books, so excuse me if these questions have about 5 million answers each. Also. I'm ignoring character deaths.

1.What fictional world would you live in?
Oh dear lord. Lots of options. How bout my top 3 (I told you I'd have trouble choosing. Sigh.)
-the Shadow World (from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. not as creepy as it sounds.)
-Hogwarts/Harry Potter Wizarding World (do I need to explain?)
-Narnia (seriously, do I need to explain?)

2. What fictional being would you be?
Shadowhunter (from TMI) Shadowhunters are just so. Awesome. I can't. Argh.
Being one of those forever young immortal Neverland fairies would be pretty nice too, wouldn't it.

3. What fictional animal/creature would you keep as a pet?
Unicorn. :) Not that I'm exactly the best with horses... 

4. What fictional couple would be your Mom and Dad?
Hmm. I want to say Will and Tessa from the Infernal Devices but they lived in Victorian times soooo
Yknow what, how about Percy and Annabeth from Rick Riordan's books. Then I could go to Camp Half-blood!

5. What fictional characters would be your brother and sister?
Hmmmm. Like which families would I want to be a part of?
-all the Weasleys from Harry Potter ;) I could be Ginny 2.0
-not that they exactly have family but I kind of like Raven from Delirium
-Alec and Isabelle Lightwood from TMI

6. Which fictional character would be your best friend?
Isabelle Lightwood from TMI (in my dreams, anyway). Who's my "sister" too...whoops...
Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars would also be an amazing best friend. 

7. Choose 3 fictional characters to be your close girl friends?
I guess excluding  Izzy because I already said she was my best friend? Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter (isn't she fabulous) Jess from MDBC (other people have answered this too but I mean come on Jess is just great), aaand... Hazel Grace Lancaster from The Fault in Our Stars

8. Choose 3 fictional characters to be your close guy friends?
Again, excluding Augustus because he's supposedly my best friend. Simon Lewis from TMI, Magnus Bane from TMI, and Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games

9. What fictional character would be your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Just one? Si-igh. Jace whatever-his-last-name-is from TMI (fellow Shadowhunters understand my problem with his name right LOL). I also love Augustus Waters. Who is uh, my best friend too and I even considered making him my sibling because you can't get enough Augustus Waters in your life.
While I'm here committing polygamy, Finnick Odair. Or Simon. AUTHORS HAVE CREATED TOO MANY AWESOME CHARACTERS THIS IS SO HARD

10. What author would pen your story?
Cassandra Clare, because she's amazing.

This was not as much fun as I thought it would be because I had the hardest time choosing and some people I just wanted to put in multiple categories and sigh. Answer these questions in the comments below, I'm curious! :)

--Audrey







2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you did this too! I really haven't read any of the books that you're mentioning here except TFIOS and Harry Potter :P
    It would be the BEST if we could be part of the Weasley family! How awesome would that be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, probably because most of my answers have to do with TMI, which I am unhealthily obsessed with.

      The Weasley family is great omg I would love being a part of it!

      Delete