Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Apologies

And I'm apologizing for not posting or commenting around that often...the standardized tests are coming up for my school and I have tons of homework. Not to mention I'm participating in the April Camp NaNoWriMo session, and I'm behind the word count schedule to hit 50,000 words by midnight on April 30th.

So. Right now I'm reading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, which normally I would have finishd by now, but I barely have time to write my NaNo novel...so reading is just kind of like, unavailable to me right now. Which is not good, if you look at the amount of books piled up on my nightstand and the book titles waiting impatiently on my to-read list.
Forgive the ugly background I have right now...that one with the windows that says "spring." I've been looking for something nice and spring-y to replace it. *leaves*
*comes back* Okay! I think this one looks a bit better! Excuse the Easter eggs...I just thought this looked better than my old one.

Anyway, I haven't posted writing in a while, and I was planning on putting something, but I don't actually have anything. Except my NaNo novel, which is desperately in need of a serious editing. Expect some writing later. (and by later I mean well after April 30th, when I hopefully will have succeeded in writing 50 k) So, since I have nothing to say, I going to wrap up this post by saying please don't get mad at me if I am sparse in the blogosphere, because I simply have too many other things to do. Sayonara!

--Audrey

2 comments:

  1. No no, don't worry! I understand how busy and pressured you are. don't worry about your blog now, you enjoy Nanocamp and you can enjoy designing your blog when you can. Concentrate on your work and don't give up. you can do it! **high five

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clockwork Angel! You won't regret reading it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete