Monday, March 18, 2013

Just Some News

I doubt anyone really cares about my news, but as I have nothing else to post until my friend finishes her guest post, I'll  just be reporting some randomness today.

Books that I will review soon:
Matched by Allie Condie
Mary, Queen of Scots: Queen Without A Country by Kathryn Lasky
The Quest Begins by Erin Hunter
The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carman

Books that I am reading or planning to read:
Sondok: Princess of the Moon and Stars by Sheri Holman
Jahanara: Princess of Princesses by Kathryn Lasky
Crossed by Allie Condie
Great Bear Lake by Erin Hunter
Beyond the Valley of Thorns by Patrick Carman
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
(and more)

My to-read list is getting very long, so I only showed part of it. In other news, well, I'm going to take part in the April session of Camp NaNoWriMo!! Yay! I'm considering writing a series of blog posts or diary entries instead of a story...is that a good idea?

Short post today, sorry. And a boring post, too. But I felt like I had to post something...

--Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes yes, writing a diary post instead is great writing too! If you like that idea, go for it! I can't wait to read it.

    I'm curious about that book "Matched," the cover is pretty but I have no idea what it is about. If only bookstores rated books. That would help a lot too.

    Aaww your news aren't boring. I enjoy reading what my friends have to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU READ SEEKERS! OMG OMG OMG OMG I ALMOST LIKED THAT BETTER THAN WARRIORS WHEN I WAS READING IT OMG.


    Okay I'm done. I can't wait to see your reviews. :D

    ReplyDelete