Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Liebster Award (yes, again)

I've done the Liebster Award recently, but I actually like doing these tags and awards, so, get ready for an extremely boring post all about me.

The Rules:

- Thank the person who nominated you
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Create 11 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Answer the questions left for you by the previous blogger

Thank you, Seana who didn't actually nominate me specifically, but said that anyone could do it and also allowed me to do this award when I asked. (Hmm, think that was a run-on sentence. Oh well).
 
 
Facts:
1. I love butter cookies. In fact, I'm eating one right now. (Right now as in when I'm typing this, of course. Although based on how many butter cookies I have and how much I love them, probably as you're reading this, too.)
 
2. Although I am taking Mandarin Chinese classes, I am extremely, extremely bad at speaking the language. My tongue was not made for speaking Chinese.
 
3. I have about an inch and a half of split ends at the end of my hair. Which I just happened to notice now. (again, now as in when I'm typing this.)
 
4. I'm allergic to cat dander, but only the dander in their saliva and not their fur. Which is weird.
 
5. I have never painted my nails in my life. (granted, I haven't lived very long).
 
Mmm, you know, I can't think of anything else and I can't imagine anyone would want to hear anything else, so I'm going to stop at five. Five is a nice number, isn't it?
 
Answering questions:
1. Where in the world are you?
Okay, I get what this question means, as in like where do I live, but the way it's worded sounds very odd to me. I live in California, if that's specific enough? Which is in the United States of America which is in North America, in case anybody didn't know.
 
2. How old are you?
14. (yup, haven't lived very long).
 
3. Do you have a best friend?
Um, yes, but I have two, I think. Can I have two?
 
4. What are your hobbies?
reading, writing, gymnastics, playing the flute, blogging, discovering delicious foods (like butter cookies)
 
5. List 10 of your favourite blogs
Not exactly a question, is it? I would word it more like "what are 10 of your favourite blogs" but whatever. Hmm....
Everything Hermione
Er, I'll just leave it at that.

6. Who is your favourite designer?
I don't even think I can name a designer...so I guess I won't answer this question.

7. Do you wear makeup?
This is a bit of a tricky question. Do I regularly wear makeup? No. Have I ever worn makeup? Yes. I hope I answered correctly.

8. Are you allowed to date?
Allowed meaning by my parents? If so, I haven't asked.

9. What is your view on dating before 18?
Well, theoretically we have free will, so I don't know what kind of a view I'm supposed to have. As long as your parents allow, I suppose?

10. What is your religion?
What classifies a religion, exactly? I do not go to any churches or temples of synagogues, nor have I read any holy book or pray to any God. I do believe in some things though, like karma.

11. Are you nice in real life?
Am I really the best judge of my own niceness? (niceness isn't a word in the English language, is it?) Er, I hope I'm nice, I try to be nice, I've never been told I'm not nice...

I don't really see the point in running around to people's blogs and posting comment after comment and making tons of links, so if you're reading this and have a blog, yay! You've been nominated for the Liebster Award. And since the questions I just answered are better than anything I could come up with, just answer those :)

--Audrey
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments: