Friday, July 5, 2013

The Eleven Questions Tag

I found this tag on the fantastic Seana's fantastic blog. And she is completely correct, this looks suspiciously like a Liebster Award. It is almost exactly the same....suspicious. And I was not technically nominated...but whatever.

 
Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
4. Ask the people you tag 11 questions. 
5. Nominate 11 other blogs.
 
1. Thank you Seana! :)
 
 
Now for my 11 facts....
1. I'm currently in China.
2. It's my first Independence Day not in the US.
3. It's my first time in China.
4. I'm having a blast.
5. Except it's really humid and I am so sticky right now.
6. I just ate this delicious pastry. It was sort of like a little pie crust with this scrumptious gelatin-y egg custard-colored...ah, you know, I do not know how to describe it. A photo:
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
7. I'm going to go right now and get another one.
8. I just ate a second custard pastry thingy.
9. I really don't know what to call that pastry.
10. Actually, I do, it's called a pastry.
11. I totally cheated on these 11 facts.
 

Questions Left For Me:

1. JOHNNY DE-- I mean, uh, that's not a question! For you, what makes a good question?
The question should be interesting and thought-provoking... I really don't know.

 
2. Are you a writer? If so, what is the longest work you have ever finished? (Don't make me jealous.)
I am a writer, as probably evident by the title of my blog. Um, the longest work I've ever finished. As in I successfully wrote the ending? (I HATE endings. I have a writing-post-in-progress about endings). Uh, my 2012 NaNoWriMo novel. 51,312 words. Maybe 80 Word Doc pages?

 
3. Do you get jealous easily?
Oh yes. Very easily. But I should mention that usually my jealousy is very mild and goes away very quickly. Like when my friend bought The Mortal Instruments series, I was jealous. But like an hour later I already forgot about it. But my jealousy of Gabby Douglas's gymnastics shall never fade. Ever.

 
4. What is one thing you dislike about your personality?
Um, I do get jealous easily. Which isn't very good. But, to answer the question properly... I dislike the fact that I overthink things that aren't necessarily very important, and I start almost obsessing over it, and I get distracted.

 
5. What is one thing you like about your looks?
My eyes. They're big and green and remind me of Harry Potter.

 
6. Do you like the set-up/layout of your bedroom?
Sure. I have everything out of the way so I have plenty of room to stretch and warm up in my bedroom. Also, there's a lot of wall space, since I have this collage of gymnastics and book pictures that I am constantly adding to.

 
7. As you type this, what would you rather be doing?
Gymnastics. My god, I miss my home gym. Practicing in China is just not the same.

 
8. Fears?
Serial killers, murderers, terrorists, muggers, other dangerous criminals, bombs, guns, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes, other dangerous natural disasters, blind dismounts off the balance beam, one-and-a-half twists off the vault, other very hard gymnastics tricks....

 
9. What are some words that you only recently learned how to pronounce?
Too many Chinese words to name.

 
10. Have you ever been in love?
Nope.

11. Are you disappointed that this 11th question is really no 11th question at all?
It's still a question... So no, not disappointed.
 
Now, I don't want to put up all the links to eleven other blogs and then go visit all of them and comment, so whoever wants to do this tag, feel free! And if you are, then just do the questions that I found on Seana's blog, which she found on someone named Emily's blog!
 
Blogger is being very mean with format and photos, so I might have to postpone all of my China posts until I get back to the US!

--Audrey







2 comments:

  1. That does sound like the Liebster award. hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebster Award: 11 facts, 11 questions, 11 nominations
    11 Questions Tag: 11 facts, 11 questions, 11 nominations
    I am detecting a similarity...who came up with this?
    Now I'm going to scold Blogger. (Just so you don't think I'm going crazy). Bad Blogger! Let Audrey post her China posts! (I don't know, you might think I'm going crazy anyway :) )

    ReplyDelete