Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Useless Post

As the title of this useless post cleary states, this post is useless. But I haven't posted in quite a while and felt like I should, which is why I'm putting off three projects, an essay, massive amounts of other homework, and finals-studying to write this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi3aEGo8y-E Very cool Procrastination Musical =)


So I'm kind of tempted to leave this post at that, since I really have nothing going on with me. Unless you want to read about my mountainous stacks of homework (part of which is overdue) or my big, this-is-half-of-my-semester-grade-so-I-really-can't-screw-this-up projects, or my vain attempts to memorize pages upon pages of Spanish vocabulary, or my Nastily Exhausting not-Wizarding final Tests.

A semi-interesting story: On Sunday night, or more accurately Monday morning, when I was frantically trying to finish all my homework (that I totally didn't leave until that time) there was a loud shout from outside, which was quite scary, believe me, because one does not often hear a man yell "HEY!!!!" at the top of their lungs on a Monday morning at approximately 2:30 AM, the shout seeming to have come from your backyard. But when I looked outside, my neighbors were actually having some sort of party in their backyard... some sort of December 9th holiday I don't know about?

That's all =) Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment