Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Winterlicious Tag

Thank you very much to July who tagged me with, as the title clearly states, the Winterlicious Tag!

Favorite Winter Movie: Miracle on 34th Street
Favorite Winter Holiday: Christmas (with New Year's as a very close second!)
Favorite Winter Drink: What qualifies as a winter drink, exactly? I like mint black tea, but if that doesn't count, I also enjoy hot cocoa with a candy cane melted into it.
Favorite Winter Accessory: snowflake necklace
One thing on your Christmas List: Barnes and Noble gift card (which I received, as you might know if you read my previous post)
One thing you regret: Not making sure that the hotel I was staying at had WiFi so I could blog
Five Pictures that have to do with winter or random:






Thank you to Google Images for the pictures! =)
And now to tag four others....
Fira Marine
Jessica
Kayla Anne
The awesome guy from www.entresting.com who I don't actually know and he won't actually do the tag, I think, but I can't think of anyone to tag that hasn't been tagged already...

--Audrey

1 comment: