Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

I don't have anything to blog about, and I don't have any writing ideas either. But I hope everyone has a happy New Year; for me it's New Year's Eve right now but most people in the world are already in 2013, I think.
So I was going to leave my post at that, but since it's 2 sentences and I simply can't post just two sentences, I'm going to put a few quotes just to make this look longer and more impressive.

"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
--Bruce Lee
"Don't you dream impossible dreams?"
--Taylor Swift from her song "Starlight"
"I'm sorry, I'm busy. Can I ignore you some other time?"
--Not sure, my friend told me this one
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
--Professor Dumbledore from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have."
--Hermione Granger from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
--Mahatma Gandhi
"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem."
--Eldridge Cleaver
"Winners never quit and quitters never win."
--Vince Lombardi

There are many more awesome quotes, but I won't put them here. Maybe I'll start a quotes page...
--Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment