Monday, December 17, 2012

What An Adorable Blog! Award



Thank you very much to the fabulous July, a totally awesome blogger who nominated me for the What An Adorable Blog! Award.

Rules of this award:
-- you must nominate 4 other bloggers
-- you must answer the following questions:

Q1: If you were stranded on a beach in the middle of nowhere, which three people would you have with you?
Molly, even though she’s extremely chatty XP, Alexa, and Cody Lundin, this totally awesome survivalist on Discovery Channel that’d get us three girls off the island in no time =).

Q2: Which celebrity would you love to meet?
Um…that’s hard…I’d have to go with Taylor Swift though. I really like her music.

Q3: If you won one million pounds/euros/other currency, what would you spend it on?
A MILLION dollars??!! I can’t even begin to imagine what that could buy me. I’d save $200,000 for college tuition, and use the rest to: buy more stuff for my awesome cat, buy BOOKS, help me get an agent to publish my NaNo novel, donate to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, donate to help soldiers overseas, and a vacation to Paris.

Q4: Pick two people you can't live without.
Oh…well, both my parents earn enough money individually to sustain our family’s life, but I can’t just put my mom and not my dad, or my dad and not my mom, so, although I’m totally copying from July (sorry!) my mom and dad.

Now, four other bloggers to nominate...hm, well...
Fira Marine because her blog is just totally awesome.
Jessica because her blog is also totally awesome, and she's an amazing writer AND artist.
Hermione because I really like her blog, and because she's a huge fan of Harry Potter like me =).
Kayla Anne because her blog is super cool, and she's really good at taking pictures of herself. Which I just can't do.

Have fun everybody I nominated, and I hope you aren't mad at me for making you do a post about your award!
 



 



3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHA Thanks for the comment on my self-photography ;) And for the nomination of course :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you for stranding me on an island with you. I highly suggest you knovk my name off your list and add another awesome survivalist extraordinaire, Dave Canterbury. Or Bear Grylls. Actually, why not just take Alexa and me off and add both of them? With all of those 3 you'd be guaranteed to survive =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Molly, always willing to strand you on an island need the occasion ever arise =). And yes, your idea is very wise. I only put Cody because I know he's very good with sandy, deserty terrains XD
      AND CHRISTMAS BREAK IS FIIIIINALLY HERE THANK GOODNESS if I had to take another final test, standardized test, skills test, or any other test, my brain would have exploded into a million pieces.

      Delete