Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Little Things Tag

Well, July didn't actually tag me with this "Little Things" tag but she said I could do it, and for some odd reason I actually like these awards and tags and things. And this is supposed to be related to One Direction...not sure why...
*comes back after second Google search on One Direction that I did due to something related to my blog* Little Things is apparently a song by that band. So, anyway...


1. One thing that makes you feel beautiful:
Well, it's rather conceited to go about talking about my beauty, I think...but I guess when I'm on the uneven bars.

2. What's something that people often compliment you on?
Mmm...I've been told that I'm good at playing the flute, but this isn't something that I actually agree with.

3. What's one of your insecurities?
One? Out of my million-mile list? I often think that everyone else is better than me--although, everyone is better than me at something...

4. If you could tell every insecure person in the world one thing, what would you say?
Inspirational stuff? I'm very bad at inspirational stuff. I also dislike many common inspirational quotes, especially anything involving telling someone that they're "unique" because, um, duh everyone has different DNA. (although you are 99.9% the same, gene-wise as your siblings, and 99.6% the same as your parents)
But I think almost everyone is insecure about something, so it's not like insecure people are totally burdened and everyone else is just all rainbows, smiles, and unicorns.

5. Do you talk in your sleep?
Uh, I don't know...if I do talk in my sleep, I wouldn't be able to tell because I'm well, asleep.

6. Little Things you appreciate about life:
Sunrises. I love getting up to see them. And flowers--real ones, that grow out of the earth and come alive right before your eyes. Also the fact that we are all part of a family, a city, a nation, a world...and no matter what arguments or wars we get into, we're still part of something larger.

7. Favorite little things about someone you love:
Oh, I don't know how to answer this question... But someone that you love should understand you, and it's very nice to be, well, understood.

8. Something someone said to you to make you self conscious
I was at a gymnastics meet, and one of the girls from another gym told me how awful my form was, and then I was worried for the rest of the meet. (I still did okay, luckily)

9. If you could change one thing about yourself, would you?
Certainly...I wish I could just make myself overall more talented at everything. But just one specific thing...I wish I was better on the balance beam. I cannot do anything I want to be able to do on the beam.

10. What's one thing about yourself that you would never change?
My eye color, I guess. My eyes are really, really green and I kind of like them.

Ih, I don't really know who to tag, so if you feel like doing this tag, then do it! :)
And by the way, tomorrow I'm going to put up a guest post from my friend Madeline...it's a really meaningful post, so please read it.

--Audrey

4 comments:

  1. I really like reading the answers of this tag! That's super mean what that other girl told you, wow.... she must not have a filter on her mouth! :P
    I didn't know you did gymnastics! That's so cool! I wish I stuck with gymnastics from when I was little, but the age limit didn't go any older. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Wouldn't it be great if people could have filters on their mouths? Haha I'm imagining mesh nets covering people's mouths when they speak...probably not going to happen XD
      Yes, I do gymnastics, and thank you. Oh, I'm sorry that you couldn't continue gymnastics :/

      Delete
  2. i agree with July, that was so mean of that girl. I use that word sometimes "unique" but I didn't know it annoyed you. Sorry. I use the word unique to describe how special and one and only a person is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you don't have to apologize, and by all means continue to use the word "unique." I didn't mean to criticize anyone. I understand why people use the word...just the technicalities that bug me a little, I guess :)

      Delete