Sunday, February 24, 2013

Shine On Award

Well, Seana over at The Totally Insane Writer tagged me with the Shine On Award. Thank you very much! And I will try to continue shining on, whatever that means.

Rules:
*Link back to the person who nominated you
*Post the badge on your blog
*Answer the questions posed.
*Nominate five bloggers who shine a light on your day and notify them.
*Issue some questions you'd like them to answer.
 
Okay. So.
 
Well, this is a particulary pretty award badge.
 
1. Which do you prefer, One Direction or Justin Bieber?
Well, I can't say I really know much about either of these two options...I do know that they are both musicians, though.
*comes back after Google search* Ummm, One Direction uses relatively less computer-generated music sounds (at least from what I can tell), which I personally despise, so I'll choose that.
 
2. What is your favorite genre to read (and/or write)?
Fiction. But if that's too broad, then...fantasy. I love reading fantasy and mythology. Not so good at writing it, though...
 
3. Would you rather be deaf or blind?
 Deaf. That way I can still see color and do gymnastics. Although communicating might be a problem. I don't know much sign language.

4. Who are some of your heroes (real or fictional)?
Oh, well, J.K. Rowling is definitely one of them. And Harry Potter, too. Albert Einstein, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and Anne Frank

5. What is a random fun fact about you that most people wouldn't know?
Well, you may recall this from my Liebster Blog Award post, but I am afraid of butterflies. Although I like butterfly designs on clothing...but I'm quite scared of real butterflies.

Hmmm, now for the nominations...
Fira Marine
Jessica
July
And since some people like Hilda have already been nominated, I'll just leave it at three. Three time's the charm, right? But if you want this award you can just take it...

Questions for the Nominees:
I'm terrible at coming up with questions. But I'll try.

1. Do you ever nominate the number of bloggers you're supposed to nominate for an award?
2. Do you believe in magic?
3. What came first, the phoenix or the flame?
4. Have you ever heard of a S'muffin?
And you can answer the questions that I answered too, if you feel like, since they're better than mine.

--Audrey

 

1 comment:

  1. That is very interesting. Yeah I remember you said you're afraid of butterflies. What is it about it that makes you fear it?

    Thanks so much!! Yeah I did this award too and it was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete