Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Reader Appreciation Award

So I was over at Amanda's blog, Everyday Adventures and I saw that she had tagged anyone who wanted the Reader Appreciation Award with said award.
It's not like I really want the award or anything, but I do want to post as often as possible, so I figured I'd do the award.
My second award in two weeks!!

Rules:
1. Link back to person who nominated you
2. Attach the icon to your site.
3. Answer the attached questions.
4. Nominate six bloggers and inform them that you have nominated them.

Well, then, let's get started, shall we?

1. I think I already did that. But just in case... Everyday Adventures
2. Oh, well I did that too. For good measure...
 My second award in two weeks!!

3. Erm...I'll answer the questions that Amanda answered.

What's your favorite color?
Turquoise or teal or aqua or whatever that blue-green ish color is called.

What's your favorite animal?
Well, humans are animals, right? And of course I do like myself better than other creatures with whom I've never spent much time with. But if humans are not included, then cats.

What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Water.

What's your favorite number?
Favorite numer?! Well, ummm, I guess I rather like the way the number seven sounded, so...7.

What's your favorite day of the week?
Hmm...Thursdays, I think. I have  both debate and gymnastics on the same day :)

What's your favorite flower?
Er...roses are very nice. I also like lilies and narcissus.

What is your passion?
I've never understood this question. Writing, I suppose.

Do you watch television?
What is that supposed to mean? Have I watched television in my lifetime? Yes. Do I watch television often? Nope.

Who is your favorite author?
Oh no. I hate the favorite author question as much as I do the favorite book one. There are simply too many awesome authors. But J.K. Rowling is definitely veryyy high on my long list.

Do you like 80's movies?
Can't say I've ever watched one...I hardly watch movies or television.

How do you like your eggs?
Well this is an odd question. Scrambled eggs are good, I suppose. Or fried eggs. I like bread, and bread is made with eggs. I like lots of things with eggs in them. So...?

When did you discover blogging?
Er...I've been reading people's blogs since I was like 10 but I just started blogging myself a few months ago...

Why do you like to blog?
My original intention for this blog was to get critique for my writing. I also like blogging because it's exciting when someone comments on your post. And I have so many weird ideas and thoughts, why not share them?

4. Six bloggers. Well. I only recently nominated people for the Liebster Blog Award. So I'm going to copy Amanda....
If you want this award, then by all means, take it! If not, then, well, whatever.

--Audrey


5 comments:

  1. That is very interesting. :)

    I agree about how exciting it is to see comments on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks!
      And yeah, I love it when I see a new comment.

      Delete
  2. I laughed so hard at your response to the "What's your favorite animal?" question. Humans...Heheh. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some crazy people out there (like crazy drivers) that should be called animals. LOL, just kidding! :P

      Delete
    2. Haha...I think humans do count, since we're mammals and all, I'm not sure though XD

      Delete