Monday, February 11, 2013

Seriously! What a Great Blog Award

Thank you Seana for nominating for the Seriosuly! What a Great Blog Award! I mean, seriously, what a great award! So. Let's see what I have to do this time....



1. Nominate 10 bloggers
2. Answer the questions
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you
4. Notify the bloggers you nominated

Shall we? I'm going to do them out of order, because I liked to nominate bloggers last (well not last exactly since I still have to notify them) though I'm not sure why exactly.

3. I did this, but...thank you, Seana for this award!
2.
The job you want to have?
Hmmmm, well, I have always wanted to be an author, and I still do. But as authors don't make a lot of money unless you're totally famous (which I won't be), I might be an author as a side job. I like debating, sooo...a lawyer? Maybe a pharmacist.

Favorite singer/band?
Er, don't listen to music much, but I do like Taylor Swift.

Favorite chocolate or sweet?
I don't know if this counts but I LOVE cheesecake. Strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake, caramel turtle cheesecake, or just New York cheesecake...gotta love cheesecake!! :) if that doesn't count I like Godiva truffles, despite their insane price.

Three words to describe you?
Well, if it counts, my full name is Audrey Lynn Jones.
If it doesn't, then: queer, shy, and bookworm

4. Now for the nominations I ought've done first but didn't:
July because she's just, well, awesome :)
Fira Marine even though she doesn't do awards, because her blog is seriously great, and ergo worthy of the Seriously! What a Great Blog Award
Jessica because I love her blog
Kayla Anne because she's an amazing writer and poet
Liam because he apparently hates most awards and there's an evil little scheme going on to nominate him.
Hilda because she's really sweet, always comments on tons of blogs, and she's PUBLISHED!!
So for the people I nominated, you just answer the same questions that I answered :)

That's only 6, but there are lots of people I would've nominated that have already been nominated. If you want this and I haven't nominated you, take it!Have fun if you choose to do this award, and if you do it, maybe nominate Liam because some people seem to delight in this plan of everyone nominating him.

--Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! :D Whohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take delight in all of this. Unfortunately for Seana, I don't take the award. These questions are useless. Thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete